By Andy on 1 November 2016 at 01:20 GMT
The folks over at Hot Topic have let us know about their upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them clothing collection. Featured designs from the collection, “were crafted to illuminate a 1920’s flair that is emblematic of the film’s characters”.
The collection will hit stores on 8 November, and includes clothing modelled on outfits worn by Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne), Tina Goldstein (Katherine Waterston), Queenie Goldstein (Alison Sudol) and Seraphina Picquery (Carmen Ejogo).
The clothing will also feature a unique “wand pocket”, because who doesn’t carry a wand with them at all times? Items in the collection include:
- Guys Newt Scamander Coat, $79.90
- Guys Symbols Woven, $44.90
- Tina Goldstein Pin-Up Dress, $59.90
- Queenie Goldstein Coat, $99.90
- Queenie Goldstein Flapper Dress, $69.90
- Seraphina Picquery Off-The-Shoulder Dress, $89.90
- Symbol Skater Dress, $54.90
- Fantastic Beasts Sharkbite Top, $32.90
- MACUSA (Magical Congress of the USA) Burnout Raglan, $28.90
Styles are available in XS – 3X for guys and XS-2X, with plus in select styles for girls, and will be available from 8 November.
Looking for ‘Potter’ themed Christmas gifts? We’ve got you covered.